I have successfully completed my industry year worrking as an Applications Engineer at the National Instruments Corporation, United Kingdom Branch.
I have been enrolled in the Engineering Leadership Programme (ELP) in year 2013-2014.
This was a year-long placement focused on developing technical knowledge, business & customer awareness, and leadership skills. Throughout the internship I have developed the following skills and expertise:
- Completed two-month-long extensive training including, but not limited to the following: LabVIEW Core 1, LabVIEW Core 2. LabVIEW Core 3, Data Acquisition and Signal Conditioning, LabVIEW FPGA, LabVIEW Realtime 1, LabVIEW Connectivity.
- Developed knowledge about National Instruments Hardware and Software from technical as well as marketing and sales perspectives.
- Worked closely with customers via phone as well as on site to solve problems and deliver solutions in their project-work.
- Developed advanced content on Image Processing, OOP and complete stand-alone applications using NI's software.
- Presented internal training sessions.
- Published numerous knowledge-based articles online.
- Took part in the annual ELP Group Project.
- Delivered high-quality technical support to customers.
- Generated Sales Leads for the company.
- Got certified as a Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer.